Theoretical course for ATPL - Airline Transportation Pilot License
ATPL is the highest level of aircraft pilot certification. ATPL course is meant for future airline pilots. ATPL certified pilots are authorized to act as Pilot-in-Command of an aircraft in any Airline.
Next ATPL(A) theory block is on:
Registration is already opened!
Course entry requirements
- Minimum age of 18 years
- At least PPL(A) (Private Pilot License) holder
- Sufficient level of knowledge of Mathematics and Physics
- English language skills - ATO oral and written test
Act as pilot-in-command (Captain) or co-pilot (First Officer) in airplanes engaged in commercial air transportation.
The holder can exercise all the privileges of the holder of a PPL(A), a CPL(A) and an IR(A).
The applicant has to go through ground training covering:
- Air law and ATC procedures
- Airframes & systems, electrics, power plant, emergency equipment
- Mass and balance
- Flight planning & monitoring
- Human performance & limitations
- General navigation
- Radio navigation
- Operational procedures
- Principles of flight
Examination – Theoretical
An applicant must demonstrate a level of knowledge appropriate to the privileges of the holder of a ATPL(A) in accordance with the requirements in Part – FCL.
Request more information
If you would like to get more details and find a tailor-made solution for your query please fill in the form below or give us a call. Specially allocated Flight Training Consultant will guide you throughout all the process and answer the questions you might have.
Customer support by phone
You can also request information regarding your flight training by phone:
Czech Republic: +420 228 882 444
Miami, FL, USA: +1(305)255-8753
|Description||Amount||Unit price CZK||Total CZK|
|ATPL(A) Theory||1||69 000||69 000|
|Total CZK||69 000|
|Description||Amount||Unit price USD||Total USD|
|ATPL(A) Theory||1||2 936||2 936|
|Total USD||2 936|
|Description||Amount||Unit price EUR||Total EUR|
|ATPL(A) Theory||1||2 624||2 624|
|Total EUR||2 624|
|Description||Amount||Unit price GBP||Total GBP|
|ATPL(A) Theory||1||2 379||2 379|
|Total GBP||2 379|
The price is without VAT (+ 21 %).
Training fees are covering the following items and services:
- All training manuals
- Access to the Learning Management System and EASA question bank
- Ground school
*All training fees are bound to the actual exchange rates of the local currency of the Flying Academy base where the training or a part of the training is provided.
- ATPL(A) - 650: course is intended for PPL(A) holders
Minimum time of ATPL (A) 650 course
33 weeks – 651 hours
19 days for 7 hours
teach-in educational material handover
2 days for 8 hours (stage-checks)
2 days for 8 hours
491 hours (33 weeks for 15 hours)
Time in the classroom
- ATPL (A) - 450: holders of a CPL(A) or IR(A) may have the theoretical instruction hours reduced by 200 hours to 450 hours.
- ATPL (A) - 300: holders of a CPL(A) and IR(A) may have the theoretical instruction hours reduced by 350 hours to 300 hours