FAA Flight Instructors - Corona, CA, KAJO
FAA Flight Instructor positions available: Junior and Senior CFI/CFII/ME
The candidates must share our vision of excellence in instruction and be able to lead our students to successful completion of their flight and theoretical training. Must also be able to adapt to a variety of teaching situations and posses the ability to work effectively with students, colleagues and staff, in a climate that promotes professionalism and safe flying.
- Providing flight and/or ground instruction in accordance to Flying Academy and FAA regulations and procedures;
- Developing course content, preparing schedules, maintaining records, ensuring the course standards, training requirements and objectives are met by each student in each flight course.
- Perform flight/ground instruction in accordance with the FAA approval
- Ensure all students understand and practice all aspects of safe flying.
- Accurately maintaining all appropriate records: student training record, student logbook and e-records.
- Recommend curriculum improvements when appropriate and develop new curriculum as assigned.
- Attend administrative standardization, in-service training and instructor development meetings as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Current FI rating. If CFI/CFII/MEI rating not available – willingness to undertake the training with Flying Academy.
- Excellent training and pilot records
- Proven ability to work with a team in a fast paced environment
- Proficiency in English
- “Can do” attitude
- Right to live and work in the United States
If interested, please apply by sending the resume in English and cover letter to jobs@FlyingAcademy.com - please note that there will be no reply related to having received the message.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but advise that only those qualified to continue with the selection process will be contacted.